July 24, 2010

A Disclaimer before I start uploading things

Hi People.  If you like it here, great, if not tell me why, I'm only an e-mail away, and three words or three hundred, either will make my day.  *grin*

Contact me at the following e-mails, either one will work

daniel.o.casey@gmail.com
Andre.Nonymous.2009@gmail.com

I'll go update the sidebar in a minute.

Now, having said that, I've been thinking that this is a great place to put the things I write, they're also over at
http://Writing.Com/authors/danielocasey



But there's a chance that I"ll run out of space there, so....  they're here as well.  Yay.


Anyhow, I've been taking up flash and slightly longer challenges, both of which are fun, quick and easy to do.
The flip side is that each takes something out of a guy.  So in order to share and have something to show for this, I will be posting them here, as long as I don't intend to try to sell them to a publisher.  So first the good news.  I'm going to write, and much of it won't be intended or fit for publication, quick short stories, flash fiction, etc, etc.  Of the ones that will, I'll often just post a first part (first chapter or two maybe, and if you're really interested you can e-mail me for more, as long as I'm not bound by contract then you can usually see it)


Finally, I hope to have a moderate to significant piece or two up by the end of each week, just for you to read.  I can't guarantee it'll be a specific genre, or even a specific length, focus, etc.  I am still in the "I wonder what I'll write about next" stage of this game.  If I ever get good enough then I'll know what I like to do and what I can do.


Anyhow, this had gotten kinda long.


Until later.


DOC

No comments:

Post a Comment