October 27, 2009

A first, and I wonder where this road leads?

Hi there, As the title says, this is where the voices in my head reside.  They've been complaining lately about not having a place of their own.

So guess what guys and gals.  Here you go, get out of my head, maybe you can drive some other people nuts instead of me all the time.

I'll leave it at that, and move on to doing something productive, like writing a little improbable hypothesis concerning where the little cat that showed up on our doorstep disappeared to.

I'll be back to post that, likely the first good part of it will come in tomorrow sometime.

Until later.  Oh, and I made cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip.  mmmmm...... cookies.  the things that go bump in the night will enjoy them when the bright orb graces the heavens on the morrow.

Andre.

P.S.  I'll put links up to this site, and maybe tell people it's here, but I really don't anticipate anybody much reading anything I put up here.  If you do, drop me a line, I'd love to hear from y'all, eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment