June 22, 2010

Huh. Well, that didn't work out as well as I'd hoped

The title sums it all up.

I feel like a handfull of darts that were thrown off a cliff, I'm fracturing and heading off in too many directions all at one time.

I posted the other day about trying to re-dedicate myself to a goal or two, and since then I've been scattering worse than a handful of marbles in a skateboard pool.

I wanted to focus on writing, but all I'm doing is reading about writing, and not even really helpful stuff, but more like blogs and other things that while entertaining, are hardly useful for the actual act of writing.

So, in an effort to actually get things back on track, I'm cutting down the readling list to two blogs that I find highly entertaining, the first is here,

http://madgeniusclub.blogspot.com/

and the second is here

http://blog.bookviewcafe.com/

There are also other places that I will go if I need to find things out, liek submission rules and such, but in the main, reading blogs is out.  I have things to write, stuff to do and a family and a job both of which are more in need of my time than self-ammusement on the internet.

And on that note, Later.

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment