June 29, 2010

A humbling point has been made.

In the interests of complete honesty, I have cross posted this on both blogs, here and here, because I put it up on the writing site, then felt that it might be better situated on the how to deal with life side of my whining.  Back to the actual typing now.

Ok, wow.

I was just thinking lately about what I was feeling and how overwhelming life has been of late.
Then I read this post. Humbling. I'll just shut my whiney-butted self down and get to work.  Sometimes I need an external view point showing that I'm not the only one in the boat I'm trying to sink.
Thanks Rowena.

http://madgeniusclub.blogspot.com/2010/06/warning-whinge-post.html


Humbling. I'll just sit my whiney-butted self down and get to work.  Sometimes I need an external view point showing that I'm not the only one in the boat I'm trying to sink.

Six kids and chaos, and they've still not let her alone to write "uninterrupted"  *sigh*  guess I'm being unrealistic in asking my two to leave me alone more.

I could go on and on about the meaning of life, supportive partners, troublesome teens, etc, etc, etc, but it all really boils down to me and my choices doesn't it.

I choose to stay up too late, work too much, then have to take care of the things that go bump (or more often, WHAAAAA!) in the night, so that I don't get enough sleep and then I lose out.  I'm aiming for big things, but that's not going to happen, hours of uninterrupted time, yeah...  in my dreams, literally.

How about this tactic.  I go to bed on time at night, and get up with the sun in the morning, work then?  That sounds more manageable, and hey, I might even get more good work done, maybe.


Anyhow, with six stories on the build, wasting time rambling around on a blog site is really wasted time if I'm learning anything.

Later.

Daniel






No comments:

Post a Comment